1. I wrote an "I am " poem describing who and what I am. Where a would like to go. Where I want to go. What I like and dislike. What I imagine. And what my favorite foods are. This poem was my very first post I had written for my blog and I am proud of it. The second thing I did was paint a picture reflecting a certain line from one of my favorite songs by Celtic Women. The song is very inspirational to me. The third thing I did was I wrote a Haiku that descried what a picture looked like using words that would fit the syllables required for the poem.
2. I read several other students "I am" poems, they were very descriptive, they had alot of detail, and I found that a couple of studrentsand I had several things in common. The second thing I read was a poem that was written by ee cummings, titeled " i carry your heart with me" It reminded me of my mom and how much I love her and knowing how she will always be there for me and I will always be there for her. This poem also reminds me of how we will always be ther for each other because our love for each other is so strong it can never be broken.
3. When I first started my blog I was kind of nervious because it was something I had never done before. It was easy come up with my title. My mom had alwayls told me I have a very creative mind. I believe my mom and my aunt and Mrs. A have read my blog. I would want my whole family to read my blog so I could hear their thoughts about my posts. I will continue writing on my blog and talk about exciting events that have occured or disscuss certain things I might do in the future and many other things.
4. I am not much on journaling. I mainly just wrote what was assigned to me. I wrote peoms, drew pictures, and made charts in it. I am not sure who I would want to read it, and I am not sure if I will countinue to write in it, but that does not mean I would not want to write down my ideas or post them on my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment