Monday, January 14, 2013

Angelou Thoughts

I have the power to fight adversity because I always try to keep in mind to always look on the bright side of things, have a positive outlook on the outcome, and always remain true to what I think is right. I believe in standing by on the law of justice, goodness, and truth.

It's true that alot of people may think they don't have this power or they don't feel like they are strong enough to stand on their own.  Everyone should know they are stronger than they think, if they truely believe in themselves, follow their hearts, and listen to their inner voice.

If these individuals take my advice to heart, they will always have confidence and a peace of mind if they just stay on the right side.  Things will always tend to go their way, and the future will always be bright; filled with freedom.  You always feel free if you stay on the right side.
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. "Everyone should know they are stronger than they think". I loved this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire your noble stance. Mark Twain said, "A clean conscience is the softest pillow." There's nothing more comforting (or conducive to a good night's sleep) that knowing you're living right. Very nice, Erin. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete