Friday, January 11, 2013

I  AM
   By Erin Cornely   


I am
pasta, hot out of the kitchen with creamy, velvety sauce…..
my favorite restaurant:  Red Lobster, with  Pasta Alfredo
loving chocolate cake, freshly baked,
with  any buttercream frosting
          not onions, strawberries, and pears!

I am
        tank tops, short sleeve shirts.
          very comfortable, cool material.
          colorful, bright colors, with Bling!
          loose, non-restricted movement.

I am
        Knitting, sewing, and baking.
          Picture taker of scenery.
          Friends with Mrs. Annino:  caring, supportive, loveable, understanding.
          Student of Ms. MaryAnne, instructor
of horseback riding.

I am
Clear Water Marine Aquarian, in Clearwater, Florida.
          Cruises, exciting, enchanting, Disney
Cruises.
Wishes of Disneyland, Sea World, and Hawaii- flowers, amazing weather, turquoise water, exotic seashells.
Dreams of waterfalls, flowers, fountains, dolphins, unicorns, mermaids,
seafood, pasta, and Mom’s famous Banana Pudding.
          Creaminess, softness, richness of the fluffy topping, and crunchiness of the vanilla cookie.

7 comments:

  1. My favorite restaurant is also Red Lobster! Your blog is lovely! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment on my blog! I am glad to know someone that also likes Red Lobster as much as I do!

      Delete
  2. I love the background you've chosen! And all the yummy foods you've mentioned here make me hungry...espcially the banana pudding. Sounds delicious. I share your love of travel to beautiful places and your love of some bling! :) Thanks, Erin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very relaxing , nice job i love tanktops too cant wait till summer :) !

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh i love cake! this poem seems very homey and peaceful i like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every bit of this portrays who you are. Beautiful inside and out. You have a very creative mind and the most beautiful heart...and I'm not just saying that cause you're my daughter. You show how much you love everything in life and it comes out in your life and smile. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything you are! Love Aunt Brittany

    ReplyDelete