Friday, January 11, 2013
Ending a Dream
"I feel like my mind is melting like a
popsicle when I dream this horrible nightmare"........
This one nightmare repeats itself quite a bit. When there's something involving my family in my dream, I am right in the middle of a dark area with a light shining on me. In front of me there is a lighted path.
This one nightmare repeats itself quite a bit. When there's something involving my family in my dream, I am right in the middle of a dark area with a light shining on me. In front of me there is a lighted path.
I start to follow it until I reach a dividing point where it separates into two
different paths. Up ahead I see two more spotlights on either side: My mom
underneath one and my dad underneath the other. This indicates that because my
parents are separate, that I am forced to choose one or the other, and their is
no alternate path to take.
Thank you for sharing your feelings. They are important. You are important!
ReplyDeleteI love you dearly.
xox
This would be a difficult choice...I can see why this dream is unsettling for you...Thanks, Erin.
ReplyDelete